World Trade Center Savannah (WTCSav) is excited to announce its 10th anniversary. Licensed in 2011, the anniversary celebrations officially kicked off at WTCSav’s annual Prosperity Through Trade Luncheon, held in October, and will extend through 2022.
The anniversary will be recognized with an ongoing social media campaign, emphasis on target countries and the introduction of new Board of Directors members.
World Trade Center Savannah will also continue to host a full calendar of Global Education Programs in 2022. New this year will be the Global Leadership Certification presented in partnership with World Trade Center Kentucky. The three-session program will take place in February, March and April.
Other programs planned for 2022 include:
• Disruption in the Global Supply Chain: Planning Strategy for 2022 (Jan. 20)
• Developing a Global Import/Export Business: Part 1 (Feb. 16)
• Developing a Global Import/Export Business: Part 2 (Feb. 17)
• Mitigating Financial Risks in the Globally Supply Chain (March 9)
• Doing Business in Ireland: TradeBridge Initiative (March)
• Website Globalization: Driving More International Business to Your Website (April 21)
• Doing Business in Ghana (April)
• Making Global Local: Working with the U.S. Trade and Development Agency (May 19)
• Prosperity Through Trade Luncheon (May)
• Doing Business in Canada (June)
• International Protocol and Cross-Cultural Training (July)
• Foreign-Trade Zone 101: Show Me the Money (November)
• FTZ 104 Operator Roundtable (November)
Updated information and registration can be found at www.wtcsavannah.org/events
World Trade Center Savannah is a proactive international business and trade development organization that exists to create jobs and attract investment by helping to facilitate foreign direct investment opportunities for the region and by helping regional businesses do business internationally. The organization is also a member of the World Trade Centers Association (WTCA), a global association of more than 300 World Trade Centers in nearly 100 countries. The WTCA network serves as an international ecosystem of global connections and integrated trade services.