Students wishing to apply for a World Trade Center Savannah internship should carefully read the guidelines and complete the application process.
Potential interns for World Trade Center Savannah are expected to:
- Apply in writing by designated dates
- Attend intern recruitment, if requested
- Attend intern orientation, if accepted
- Complete all necessary paperwork before beginning internship
- Commit to the agreed upon length and time commitment
- Have completed 2nd year of college
- Have a good command of the English language (foreign language a plus)
- Possess intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Suite and Internet)
- Participate in programs and events
- Provide general administrative assistance to department managers
Candidates interested in applying for a World Trade Center Savannah internship should review the below recruitment dates for 2018 and submit their application by 5 p.m. on the day of the deadline.
Application Deadline Wednesday, Aug. 1
Interviews Thursday, Aug. 2
Internship start Friday, Aug. 10
Internship end Friday, Dec. 21
Application Deadline Wednesday, Nov. 7
Interviews Thursday, Nov. 15
Internship start Wednesday, Jan. 16
Internship end Friday, May 24
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their resume and one or two tailored cover letters in PDF format stating their interest in one or two departments. Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cover letters should include the following:
- The department(s) for which the applicant is applying. Applicants are apple to apply for up to two departments of their choice.
- The specified session for which the applicant is applying (Spring, Summer or Fall)
Note: We highly encourage international applicants, but regretfully we cannot help with securing a visa nor cover the cost of the visa. Moreover, World Trade Center Savannah is not responsible for medical care or insurance.
Not all candidates who apply for a World Trade Center Savannah internship will be selected for an interview. All intern applicants will be notified at least one week before the interview date as to whether or not they have been invited to attend the recruitment session and interview.
For more information, please contact:
World Trade Center Savannah
P.O. Box 128
Savannah, Ga. 31402