Students wishing to apply for a World Trade Center Savannah internship should carefully read the guidelines and complete the application process.
Potential interns for World Trade Center Savannah are expected to:
- Apply in writing by designated dates
- Attend intern recruitment if requested
- Attend intern orientation if accepted
- Complete all necessary paperwork before beginning internship
- Commit to the agreed upon length and time commitment
- Have completed 2 years of post-secondary education
- Have a good command of the English language (foreign language is a plus)
- Possess intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Suite and Internet)
- Attend board meetings, programs and events
- Provide general administrative assistance to department managers
Candidates interested in applying for a World Trade Center Savannah internship should review the below recruitment dates for 2023 and submit their application by 5 p.m. on the day of the deadline.
2023 dates and deadlines:
Application Deadline: Wednesday, November 2, 2022
Interviews: Monday, November – Friday, November 11, 2022
Internship start: Wednesday, January 11, 2023
Internship end: Friday, May 26, 2023
Application Deadline: Wednesday, March 1, 2023
Interviews: Monday, March 6 – Friday, March 10, 2023
Internship start: Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Internship end: Friday, August 4, 2023
*Interns are asked to return for one week of cross-training.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit their resume and tailored cover letter(s) in PDF format stating their interest in one or two departments. Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cover letters should include the following:
- The department(s) for which the applicant is applying. Applicants are able to apply for up to two departments of their choice.
- The specified session for which the applicant is applying (Spring, Summer and/or Fall)
Note: This is an unpaid internship opportunity. However, a stipend is given upon completion of the program. We highly encourage international applicants, but regretfully we cannot help with securing a visa nor cover the cost of the visa. Moreover, World Trade Center Savannah is not responsible for medical care or insurance.
Not all candidates who apply for a World Trade Center Savannah internship will be selected for an interview. All intern applicants will be notified at least one week before the interview date as to whether or not they have been invited to attend the recruitment session and interview.
For more information, please contact:
World Trade Center Savannah
906 Drayton Street
Savannah, Ga. 31401