Expand into Intl. Markets: Export Seminar for Food & Agriculture Companies
Date: April 27
Time: 1 – 5 p.m.
Location: 131 Hutchinson Island Road, 4th Floor
Come learn how SUSTA can help your small agricultural business grow internationally. Southern United States Trade Association (SUSTA) is a non-profit funded by the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS) and is comprised of the Department of Agriculture of the 15 Southern states.
Topics included in this program:
- Double Your International Marketing Budget
- Foreign Market Research & Evaluating Export Markets
- International Trade Finance
- Georgia’s International Trade Services
- Finding Your International Market
- Leveraging Trade Development Organizations
- Succeeding in the Global Marketplace – Local Success Stories
This program is free of charge. Registration is required.
Click HERE to register.
For more information contact Leigh Ryan at email@example.com or 912.447.9707.
Date: September 14th Time: 9 a.m. – noon Location: 131 Hutchinson Island Road, 4th floor, Savannah, Ga. 31421 Facilitated by George Tracy, Director of the Atlanta U.S. Commercial Service, this program will share insight about the low-cost to no-cost modifications to internationalize your website. The U.S. Commercial Service, part of the U.S. Department of Commerce, promotes U.S. […]