The impacts of the COVID-19 virus are being felt worldwide and right here in the Savannah region. World Trade Center Savannah stands ready to assist you in anyway that we can. The below information may be useful to you during this time. You may also call 912.447.9707 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
World Trade Center Association Resources
- Please find a compiled list of resources from World Trade Centers around North America here.
Local and State Resources
- Small Business Assistance Corporation SBAC has announced the release of federal funds from the SBAC Recovery Loan Program, which serves small businesses in Chatham, Bryan, Bullock, Effingham, Liberty and Long counties as well as Hampton, Jasper, Beaufort, Colleton, Charleston and Dorchester counties in South Carolina.
- Georgia Ports Authority GPA is implementing protocols to maintain the wellbeing of their employees and stakeholders, while maintaining the essential functions of Georgia’s deep-water ports. For text alerts providing updates for weather, road, port operations, etc.: Text GPAUSER to 888-777
- The Creative Coast Hosting a series of online seminars, chats and other resourceful information including a recent chat with SBAC’s Tony O’Reilly about disaster assistance loans for small businesses affected by COVID-19.
- Governor Brian Kemp – Office of the Governor
- University of Georgia Small Business Development Center UGA SBDC offices across the state are open and available to assist small businesses impacted by current circumstances. Virtual consulting and online resources are available.
- Georgia Manufacturing Extension Partnership at Georgia Tech is hosting webinars and providing resources for manufactures related to COVID-19 impacts. GaMEP’s Purpose is to Enhance Global Competitiveness for Georgia Manufacturers.
- Quality Rated Child Care A resource to find quality child care that is open, home learning activities for your children while schools are closed and tips on how to talk with children about COVID-19.
- Georgia Department of Labor Information on unemployment benefits, mandatory filing for employers for partial clams and re-employment services.
- Georgia Department of Economic Development
- Georgia Insurance Commission Office of Insurance and Safety Fire Commissioner John F. King. Phone lines are open from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday-Friday. For assistance, please call 1.800.658.2289.
- Georgia Department of Health COVID-19 Hotline: 844.442.2681
- United Way of the Coastal Empire
- To Get Help: Individuals who need help can call 211, an information and referral helpline that connects residents to local health and human services.
- To Give: Individuals who want to help can donate to United Way’s COVID-19 Rapid Response Fund. 100% of all donations to the Rapid Response Fund will be used to help families in this crisis.
Regional Partner Resources
- Brantley County Development Authority
- Development Authority of Appling County
- Development Authority of Bryan County
- Development Authority of Burke County
- Effingham County Industrial Development Authority
- Golden Isles Development Authority
- Jenkins County Development Authority
- McIntosh County Industrial Development Authority
- Savannah Economic Development Authority
- Valdosta-Lowndes Development Authority
- Cyber Information Sharing Act: Identifying Critical Infrastructure During COVID-19
- Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM)
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Georgia Chamber of Commerce
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Georgia Department of Education
- World Health Organization
- U.S. Department of the Treasury:
- Benefits.gov: Economic Injury Disaster Loans