Please join WTCSav in welcoming Nicole Felix, the newly appointed Trade & Investment Commissioner for Alabama, Georgia and Tennessee at ProMexico Atlanta. Ms. Felix will discuss the partnership between Mexico and Georgia as it relates to trade and investment, as well as trade opportunities with Mexico.
Topics included in this program:
• What is ProMexico? What does ProMexico do?
• USMCA: ‘New Trade Deal Removes Uncertainty’
• How ProMexico can support businesses interested in trade/investment with Mexico
• Available resources
• Georgia-Mexico Trade Relationship
• Why invest in Mexico?
• Business opportunities with Mexico
• Mexico’s Infrastructure
• Savannah’s Port –Mexico trade flow and connectivity
ProMexico is the Trade & Investment Office wing of Mexico’s Ministry of Economy. www.promexico.mx
This program is free to attend, but registration is required.